For the latest news on wage subsidies, business support, mortgage holidays and more, we recommend visiting the Government's COVID-19 business website here.
May 2020 - Rede Team Updates
- Farewell Guy
- Congratulations Scott
- What Does this Mean for You?
December 2019 - Rede Christmas Newsletter:
- Economic Update
- Big Changes at Rede - what to do with Steve?
- New Adviser joins Rede - welcome Scott Stokes
- 10 Attributes of Great Advisers
- Christmas Hours
- A new Trusts Act - what does this mean for you?
- Low Interest Rates - what you need to know
- Negative Interest Rates - can this really happen?
- The Future of Health Insurance
2019 Tax Guides - click on logos below to view:
December 2018 - Rede Christmas Newsletter
- Does It Matter?
- Most Wealth isn't the Result of Hard Work
- KiwiSaver Upgrade, MTCs, How Much Do you Need to Retire?
- 7 Great Tips to Financial Understanding
- 8 Things Investors Can Expect in 2018
- Bitcoin - what's all the noise about?
- Bitcoin - hit or myth?
- What does the election mean for local markets?
- Cyber Crime
- Can we afford to live to 100?
- Rede Advisers on the move - relocating to new CBD office on 31 March
February 2017 - Rede News
- The Truth About Market Performance
- Key Market Movements
- The Strongest Society in the World
December 2016 - Rede News
- Mainstream Media - why do we listen to them?
- Emergency Reminder - how prepared are you?
- Health is the new Wealth
US ELECTION - post-election views on markets
- Booster - How are markets affected by President Trump?
- Consilium - US elections and impact on portfolios
August 2016 - Buying your first home with KiwiSaver
- Buying your first home - a real story
- Enhanced KiwiSaver HomeStart Grant
July 2016 - Rede News
- Is There a Housing Crisis?
- New Zealand - What we Earn & What we Spend
- The Brexit Dilemma
May 2016 - KiwiSaver Handy Tips
- Choosing your KiwiSaver Investment - 3 key factors
Grosvenor Seminar - summary of key messages from Mary Holm and David Beattie
March 2016 - Newsletter
- Investment Markets - What's Happening?
- Responsible Investments
- Future Insight
- Reporting Timetable
- Welcome to Michael B
Real Cost of a Cup of Coffee
December 2015 Newsletter
- Level Premium Life Insurance
- Retirement - How Much is Enough?
- Staff Changes - Jasmine and Julie
- Christmas Period transactions & office hours
July 2015 Newsletter
- Investment Market Review (including Greece & China)
- Market Movements
- Trusts in the Spotlight
- Foreign Super - to Transfer or Not?
March 2015 Newsletter
- Is the Perfect Storm Coming? Christchurch property!
- Steve's Soap Box: Peer to Peer Lending
- KiwiSaver First Home Buyer Changes
- Reporting Timetable - financial year-end