Steve is the founding partner of Rede Advisers and has in excess of 36 years’ experience as a financial consultant. Prior to starting his own business Steve held a number of senior management positions for a large multi-national corporation in the banking and finance sector. His legal and corporate finance background has assisted him in building a very successful financial planning practice with strong relationships with the legal and accounting profession, and with human resources companies specialising in restructuring and retirement planning.
What can Steve do for his clients?
- His planning and analytical skills provide peace of mind for clients. Clients sleep peacefully knowing Steve’s hands are on the tiller.
- His experience and considerable knowledge assist in providing security and safety when building client portfolios, and when making those very important financial decisions.
- His uncompromising service standards mean that clients receive only the very best service, prompt responses to all enquiries, and immediate and effective action when required.
Steve’s expertise and capabilities include:
- 29 years as a director of a financial planning and investment advisory practice.
- 10 years as a director of Booster Financial Services Group (formerly Grosvenor).
- 5 years as a chair of the board Audit Risk and Compliance Committee.
- Considerable experience as a director/manager of a number of investment property syndicates.
- 29 years’ experience in analysis and advice of the Government Superannuation Fund, National Provident Fund, and many other personal and corporate superannuation schemes.
- Independent trustee for a number of personal and charitable trusts.
- Attained the highest level of designations available in the profession – AFA,CFP, and CLU.